- Worship service ONLY.
- No Sunday School
- No Nursery
- No separate children’s ministry
- Sundays 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- ONLY for those who are comfortable. The elderly and those with underlying conditions please consider your safety. We will continue to offer Facebook live streaming.
- If you are ill or have been exposed to someone with the virus, please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at the main entrance door for everyone to use before entering.
- Only the north glass doors used for access to the sanctuary area.
- Offering will be received by each individual placing their offering in a “designated receptacle.”
- Sanctuary chairs have been separated creating social distancing with seating arrangements.
- Wearing masks in the sanctuary, especially during conversations and singing will be required. (Masks will be made available if our order comes through.)
- NO physical contact (hugging, shaking hands, etc.)
- Social distancing during the pre and post service time is to be followed.
- Any extended conversation should be conducted outside under the two oak trees.
- Use the restrooms ONLY in an emergency. If restrooms are used, the individual will need to wipe down all surfaces before and after using restrooms. (sanitizing wipes will be provided)
- Ushers at door to ensure that all are following instructions…a written notice on the door requiring the wearing of face mask.
- A handout to those who come in outlining these instructions.
- Doors will be open at 10:45 a.m. and locked at 11:00 a.m.